With summer officially beginning this month, June, July and August represents a great time to go fishing! But where to start exactly?
Allow The Blue Lion in East Witton, North Yorkshire to help make up your mind with their Ultimate Salmon Fishing Stay combining the camaraderie of a fishing trip with breakfast and comfortable country style accommodation.
The Yorkshire Dales-based inn is offering private boat tours on the nearby River Ure for a fraction of the cost of what is paid on Scottish rivers.
A leading salmon river suiting all levels of fishing experience, you’ll feel inspired as you cast your line amidst the striking landscape of the rolling Wensleydale hills.
Two can enjoy The Blue Lion‘s Ultimate Salmon Fishing Stay from £149 with all 15 en-suite bedrooms individually furnished for uniqueness.
There are a variety of options available, some including breakfast and others with dinner and breakfast. With all fishing packages including one rod, additional rods are available for £50 extra.
June, July & August Fishing Packages
Terms and Conditions
- Offer runs until the end of the local fishing season on 31 October
- Maximum 4 rods each day. Additional rods are £50 extra
- Last minute day passes can be issued, residents take priority
- Expert tuition and/or a Ghillie for the day can also be arranged, but needs to be booked in advance
- Dogs are welcome in rooms at a charge of £10.00 per stay (except in Courtyard Superior Rooms)
- All prices are per room, per night and include full English breakfast & VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast offer is available Sunday to Thursday and includes £28.50 per person towards the a la carte menu
- If you intend to dine during your stay, please reserve whilst making your initial booking as space in the restaurant is limited
- When making your reservation, please have your credit card details available as these will be taken to guarantee your booking