- Start by roasting the peanuts on a baking tray at 250c for about 10 minutes or so
- Remove when they are a golden colour and starting to release their oil
- Leave to cool for half an hour and then place half the peanuts in a food processor and blend with the oil, salt, honey & cinnamon until you get a smooth paste.
- Chop the other half of the nuts along with the chocolate bar and mix into the nut paste
- Place into a jar and leave to set over night in the fridge
For a sweet start to the day, add the Peanut and Chocolate butter to a crusty roll for breakfast!